Total Pageviews

Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Story day 4

The next day as Cupcake was walking around the house having a leisurely stroll, from out of a corner, Timmy jumped out suddenly at Cupcake and Cupcake hissed and spat at Timmy, clawing his face before running the other way. Timmy was simply dumbstruck! Why, he just wanted to play with Tracy's first cat, but he did not expect such sudden animosity from a cat spoken so highly of by his new owner. At this realization, Timmy's eyes started to water and he left the room starting to sob. Chunky having just ate his breakfast Tracy left out for them all before she left for work saw Timmy sobbing and went over to him. "What's wrong, Tim? Something happen?" Chunky asked with a hint of worry in his voice.

"I found Cupcake, Chunky. But he didn't want to play at all. He hissed and hit me and then ran off. Did I do something wrong?" Timmy asked over his sobbing. With this, Chunky patted the small cat on the head.

"Don't worry too much, Tim. The guy probably spooks easy. Tracy did say he was a solo cat all his life. He's still gotta get used to us. As for Susie, I don't know. Pedigreed cats are a different species altogether in my books."

"Okay. Do you want to play with me, Chunky?"

"Sure thing, Tim, but you know I'll win anyway."

"We'll see about that, big guy."

No comments:

Post a Comment